Friday, July 15, 2005

Bleach will not spoil my fun!

So as I was scrubbing down my kitchen with some bleach for its weekly run down, I happened to get some on my BLACK TANK TOP. It's really not that big of a deal because it's an old tank, but still! So, I came up with an idea....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


hehe...I added some of those splatters at the bottom :-)


In other news, continental knitting is not a fan of me and I must say the feeling is becoming mutual. I know that it will just take some time but...rawr. my sts are coming out all twisted and business. Not fun!

I have all of this yarn (see photo below please) and I think that I want to make a fitted cardigan with it with three quarter length sleeves--I think that if I do it on huge needles (13's or so?) theat I'll have enough yarn. I also just cant make it too long...hmm. Ideas or suggestions for patterns?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlena said...

Is that all Bernat DenimStyle? If so, it looks like you have enough to make something like Sitcom Chic.

Friday, July 15, 2005 11:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home