Thursday, July 14, 2005

done :-)

The One skein wonder is finally done! I say finally even tho I started it like..three days ago and it only took about 5 hours of knitting, probly less--Only that long because I hate picking up sts--I suck at it :) It turned out just like the picture. Now I just need to make it so that it covers more of my chest area--Gotta use these things to cover up the straps to my camis!! :-) I was really pleased with the pattern. Not sure I am really pleased about having to pay for it since now that I've made it, it seems like such a *duh* pattern but whatev. Props to the creater for thinking of such a genius pattern. I think Im going to add lappels and a hood. I like hoods. If you couldnt tell. lol.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here is the front. I was really pleased with the oclor way--at first I was kinda iffy--but now im pretty pleased with it. Itll look great with black :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And the back...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ths shoulder with my long hair in the bg on the mirror haha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the back of it while im wearing it indeed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me making a goofy face while wearing it... lol

I really need to be more photogenic. Those are OK, but the coloring SUCKS. I waited too long to finish it--I went to the gym and other things today so I didnt have time until tonight when there was zero natural sunlight left. The yellowness of my bathroom lights are terrible. And its just easier to take photos in the mirror. ::sigh::

Now! I need another project! I think Im going to go into my stash and make some Mary Janes. I need to start ripping a sweater back too. Oh shit, I need to be crocheting this baby blanket. Whoops. Forgot about that indeed--oh well, that's what I'll take with me in the car to florida to do. :-)

I feel like today was a productive day! Gym (424 calories burned on the treadmile thankyouverymuch!) finished the shrug..oh yes :-)

Ya know, there are some ugly ass patterns out there. I wonder what people were thinking when they thought to make that stuff they call "knitting". Psh. who knows.
Well I am off to leap around in my shrug and decide if I actually like it or not.
Tootles my loves :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifa said...

It's cute! And the pictures don't look bad, so you're not unphotogenic!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 9:36:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home