Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Left pannel done..w00t!

Oh for the love of God, this is the sweater from hell. I feel like putting sand in my eyes because of it. This has been my first 'real' sweater (done some baby ones) and it's had to haev a bazillion change! Goodness. I made a v neck that I dont think will work so I am going to have to SEW the stst back into the shape I want and add something to try and cover it. It'll look fine once I'm done. I need to be done ATLEAST in two weeks--wanna take it to teh beach for the cool nights (hell yes for cotton cardigans).
here are some photos indeed!
Oh and btw--I know it looks like its too small for that one side--that's becasue I've got to add 1" ribbing (that's why the sts marker is there--it's holding thos sts for me..)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a close up of the arm hole shaping and my makeshift V-neck...ugh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com