Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hiatus?

I am very, very sorry for not updating in such a long while! I've been busy and things so yes.. I've been knitting up a storm tho..Well not THAT much but I do what I have time for :)

I've started again on the sweater of doom! I ripped out an entire sleeve, used that yarn to finish the left-front pannel. Then used the other cone to make both sleeves and the hood. Well, I am in the proccess of the sleeves and hood..haha. I've got one sleeve down and have started on the next one. It's going to be more of a lite coat than a cardigan--The cotton add's weight and then of course the hood and belt will add more of a "coatesque" feeling to it. I'm fairly excited :D

I've also gotten some fabulous yarn! For my late birthday present, ryan got me two balls of this this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

gorgeous, no? Im thinking it will be made into some lovely arm warmers--I've only got 240 yards so It's going to be tricky indeed..

I got some others as well that I havent photographed..lol. Im just too lazy and busy at the moment! Eep!

Well, I think that's about it for now. Ill start updating with FO and thigns again, I promise!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terms to keep you current
Gannett News Service Some acronyms and phrases that are a part of teens and twentysomethings' ... Blog: A condensed form of the words Web log.
I have just found your blog. Interesting stuff.

If you feel like it, have a look at my site depression
There you will find stuff on depression .

Maybe that intrests you?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new Iraqi constitution: Not now -- not ever?
A new Iraqi constitution: Not now -- not ever? George W. Bush wanted the Iraq constitution done by Aug.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Directv Versus Cable site. It pretty much covers Directv Versus Cable related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 11:27:00 AM

 
Blogger travistaft54007823 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

Friday, September 23, 2005 9:37:00 AM

 
Anonymous how to knit said...

Hi Shauna, very unique blog you have! I was looking for knitting instructions related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a knitting instructions site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please visit and enjoy!

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:52:00 PM

 
Anonymous yarn said...

Nice blog Shauna. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for knittimg for kids related information and found your site. I have a knittimg for kids site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Please try and visit it, see what you think
and enjoy!

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:55:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://gszpkofa.com/ospq/lpeq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ghkbbaas.com/hzxh/beuv.html]Cool site[/url]

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:40:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:40:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://gszpkofa.com/ospq/lpeq.html | http://psmndjyh.com/lnyl/mtrd.html

Friday, July 21, 2006 11:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home